Dr. Bria has been conducting seminars throughout the Bay Area for over 25 years. Currently she is best known for her popular seminar entitled:
“A Smart Woman’s Retirement: The 9 Principles of True Wealth”
She discusses how you should handle your financial affairs from a woman’s perspective which matches your emotional and intellectual needs to your financial wellbeing.
The decisions you make today with your investments and savings could affect you and your family for years to come. Join Dr. Bria in a special event to learn proven strategies women use to maximize their retirement income, reduce their financial risk, and enjoy financial confidence!
What every woman should know:
- Discover the biggest mistakes women make
- How to help secure income for your family
- The way Social Security works for women who are single, divorced or widowed…new information that Social Security does not tell you!
- How to minimize and effectively manage taxes
- How to make sure you don’t outlive your money
- Stock market volatility! Should I hold? Buy more? Sell?
Also, learn about how you can get your finances and life organized using
Dr. Bria’s Financial Organizer Kit.
Virginia has been teaching successful financial planning strategies for over 27 years. She is a positive force in her community, presenting to employee groups, non-profits, public seminars and university campuses. You will certainly enjoy her warm, candid and on-point presentation!
If interested in attending her upcoming seminars, please contact her office at 415-456-8468 or email her at email@example.com. The seminars are by invitation only and fill up quickly.